Thursday, November 6, 2008

MMR oops, MRM Shot

Trust a woman to spoil a perfectly lazy and boring holiday. No you got it wrong, the wife's not after my ass this time. And no, I ain't having an extra-marital affair either. Sigh...

Sometime back I requested a professional blogger, MRM, to review the nonsense on Pissd. How was I to know that she would actually read my mail? She reviewed the blog and liked the content! It made her laugh!! Am sorry, it wasn't intentional.

MRM thought the layout and display sucked. She asked me to dump the stupid template which I personally thought was cool. But then I gave into guru maiyaa's views. I spent one full day at the computer to change the look of this dumb blog. I skipped a Mithunda flick on tv (I know I should be hanged for that)  and if now she doesn't like it, I am gonna pull out the last few strands of hair on my scalp.

Well, if you don't like the new layout you can always blame the guru maiyaa. If for some stupid reason you like it then I am gonna thank you for letting my hair be. 

0 comments:

Join list & get email when I update Pissd: email: