Friday, May 2, 2008

Introduction

Frustation. Anger. Irritation. That’s what gets me going. It’s the overall feeling of being super-pissed about everything in life that has prompted me to start this blog. Maybe you would identify with a few issues or maybe not. You could have your own views - views that totally contrast mine. I would like you to share your outlook and further enhance this blog.

Why I chose such a shady name for this blog?
Well, simply because it’s a reflection of the lives of most people. We are either getting pissed about issues or getting pissed upon by the higher-ups.

As I write this, my biggest piss-off is the fact I actually wanted my blog to be spelt “PISSED.” But some bitch called Melissa has hogged that name and the last time she updated her blog was in November 2001. I am even PISS’D about that.

Let the cribbings begin!

Ps: I am a newbie blogger and would love it if you help me with your input and let me get Piss'd further.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  May 6, 2008 at 4:35 PM  

Hi,
This seems like a great way to let the steam out. In fact, now I remember that my maiden attempt at writing was a piece also driven by frustration!...no wonder it was rich with fervor. I do look forward to contributing to your blog provided I get a good reason to be piss'd soon. No, I'm not a pessimist...nevertheless. Good luck!

Anonymous,  May 7, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

Well! I enjoyed reading summer weddings..... more than facts and figs, what I loved is way you have written. I believe you can become one of the best blogger on net ( Mr. Bacchan has started his own: You can be help to him as way youo write is far more innovative and interesting : though I have not seen his blog :( but I am still sure. You are gifted with art of writing man. How do you do that? Look I am trying desperately to write something worth reading but already am Piss'd of my futile attempt. I think I am better off selling cards. Good show man. I am proud of you. I am sure you will do great in this filed. Anyways good managers are good only at spotting great people and making them work for them:). I call it off here as I don't want anyone to be piss'd of what all I have written : VICKY Bahi

Join list & get email when I update Pissd: email: